The following pieces of software are designed for more or less general-purpose use:
- TMAP - building genetic maps.
- Software for solving bilinear equations.
- Pos - finding positive solutions to systems of polynomial equations.
The following scripts are used for doing specific computations to verify points in papers.
- "Interference alignment for the MIMO interference channel": The numbers of solutions of the alignment problem were computed using the code in this package.
- "Hilbert scheme of the diagonal in a product of projective spaces": The primary decomposition of the Hilbert scheme of 3 projective planes in Section 5 can be verified by this Singular code.
- "Three notions of tropical rank for symmetric matrices": the ranks claimed can be computed using these Python and shell scripts.