2. El-ad David Amir, Kara L Davis, Michelle D Tadmor, Erin F Simonds, Jacob H Levine, Sean C Bendall, Daniel K Shenfeld, Smita Krishnaswamy, Garry P Nolan, and Dana Pe’er. visne enables visualization of high dimensional single-cell data and reveals phenotypic heterogeneity of leukemia. Nature biotechnology, 31(6):545–552, 2013.
3. Alexandre Barachant, Stéphane Bonnet, Marco Congedo, and Christian Jutten. Classification of covariance matrices using a riemannian-based kernel for bci applications. Neurocomputing, 112:172–178, 2013.
4. Laurent Bonnet, Fabien Lotte, and Anatole Lécuyer. Two brains, one game: design and evaluation of a multiuser bci video game based on motor imagery. IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in games, 5(2):185–198, 2013.
5. Pablo G Camara, Daniel IS Rosenbloom, Kevin J Emmett, Arnold J Levine, and Raul Rabadan. Topological data analysis generates high-resolution, genome-wide maps of human recombination. Cell Systems, 3(1):83–94, 2016.
8. Carmeline J Dsilva, Ronen Talmon, Ronald R Coifman, and Ioannis G Kevrekidis. Parsimonious representation of nonlinear dynamical systems through manifold learning: A chemotaxis case study. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2015.
9. Dominique Duncan, Ronen Talmon, Hitten P Zaveri, and Ronald R Coifman. Identifying preseizure state in intracranial EEG data using diffusion kernels. Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, 10(3):579–590, 2013.
11. Tatsunori Hashimoto, David Gifford, and Tommi Jaakkola. Learning population-level diffusions with generative rnns. In Proceedings of The 33rd International Conference on Machine Learning, pages 2417–2426, 2016.
12. Ran Kafri, Jason Levy, Miriam B Ginzberg, Seungeun Oh, Galit Lahav, and Marc W Kirschner. Dynamics extracted from fixed cells reveal feedback linking cell growth to cell cycle. Nature, 494(7438):480–483, 2013.
15. Smita Krishnaswamy, Matthew H Spitzer, Michael Mingueneau, Sean C Bendall, Oren Litvin, Erica Stone, Dana Peer, and Garry P Nolan. Conditional density-based analysis of t cell signaling in single-cell data. Science, 346(6213):1250689, 2014.
16. Alex Krizhevsky, Ilya Sutskever, and Geoffrey E Hinton. Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks. In Advances in neural information processing systems, pages 1097–1105, 2012.
18. Jacob H Levine, Erin F Simonds, Sean C Bendall, Kara L Davis, D Amir El-ad, Michelle D Tadmor, Oren Litvin, Harris G Fienberg, Astraea Jager, Eli R Zunder, et al. Data-driven phenotypic dissection of aml reveals progenitor-like cells that correlate with prognosis. Cell, 162(1):184–197, 2015.
20. Tomas Mikolov, Ilya Sutskever, Kai Chen, Greg S Corrado, and Jeff Dean. Distributed representations of words and phrases and their compositionality. In Advances in neural information processing systems, pages 3111–3119, 2013.
21. Riccardo Miotto, Li Li, Brian A Kidd, and Joel T Dudley. Deep patient: An unsupervised representation to predict the future of patients from the electronic health records. Scientific reports, 6, 2016.
24. Alkes L Price, Nick J Patterson, Robert M Plenge, Michael E Weinblatt, Nancy A Shadick, and David Reich. Principal components analysis corrects for stratification in genome-wide association studies. Nature genetics, 38(8):904–909, 2006.
26. Eran Segal, Yvonne Fondufe-Mittendorf, Lingyi Chen, AnnChristine Thåström, Yair Field, Irene K Moore, Ji-Ping Z Wang, and Jonathan Widom. A genomic code for nucleosome positioning. Nature, 442(7104):772–778, 2006.
27. Manu Setty, Michelle D Tadmor, Shlomit Reich-Zeliger, Omer Angel, Tomer Meir Salame, Pooja Kathail, Kristy Choi, Sean Bendall, Nir Friedman, and Dana Pe’er. Wishbone identifies bifurcating developmental trajectories from single-cell data. Nature biotechnology, 34(6):637–645, 2016.
31. Alex Van Esbroeck, Landon Smith, Zeeshan Syed, Satinder Singh, and Zahi Karam. Multi-task seizure detection: addressing intra-patient variation in seizure morphologies. Machine Learning, 102(3):309–321, 2016.
33. Rui Xu, Steven Damelin, Boaz Nadler, and Donald C Wunsch. Clustering of high-dimensional gene expression data with feature filtering methods and diffusion maps. Artificial intelligence in medicine, 48(2):91–98, 2010.