- Mock modular forms and d-distinct partitions.
- Graded dimensions of principal subspaces and modular Andrews-Gordon series, (with K. Bringmann, C. Calinescu, and S. Kimport).
- Ramanujan's radial limits, (with K. Ono and R.C. Rhoades).
- Recent work on the partition function, (with J. Bruinier, Z. Kent, and K. Ono).
- q-series and quantum modular forms, (with K. Ono and R.C. Rhoades).
- Conic theta functions and their relations to theta functions, (with W. Kohnen and S. Robins).
- Almost harmonic Maass forms and Kac-Wakimoto characters, (with K. Bringmann).
Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal), accepted for publication (2012).
- Mock modular forms and singular combinatorial series, (with S. Kimport).
Acta Arithmetica, accepted for publication (2012).
- Quasimodular forms and sl(m|m)^ characters, (with K. Bringmann and K. Mahlburg).
Ramanujan Journal, Gordon memorial volume, accepted for publication (2012).
- On a conjecture of B. Berndt and B. Kim, (with K. Bringmann).
Ramanujan Journal, accepted for publication (2012).
- Partial theta functions and mock modular forms as q-hypergeometric
series, (with K. Bringmann, R.C. Rhoades).
Ramanujan Journal, special issue in honor of Ramanujan's 125th birthday, 29 (2012), 295-310.
- l-adic properties of the partition function, (with Z. Kent, K. Ono).
Advances in Mathematics 229 (2012), 1586-1609.
- On the asymptotic behavior of Kac-Wakimoto characters, (with K. Bringmann).
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 141 no. 5 (2013), 1567-1576.
- The probability that the number of points on the Jacobian of a genus 2 curve is prime, (with W. Castryck, H. Hubrechts, A.V. Sutherland).
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, (3) 104 (2012), 1235-1270.
- WHAT IS...a mock modular form?
Notices of the American Mathematical Society 57 issue 11 (2010), 1441-1443.
- Kac-Wakimoto characters and universal mock theta functions.
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 363 no. 1 (2011), 439-455.
- Modularity and the distinct rank function.
Ramanujan Journal, George Andrews birthday edition, 23 nos. 1-3 (2010), 183-193.
- Book Review: The 1-2-3 of modular forms, by J.H. Bruinier, G. van der Geer, G. Harder, and D. Zagier.
Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society 46 (2009), 527-533.
- The asymptotic distribution of traces of Maass-Poincaré series, (with R. Masri).
Advances in Mathematics 226 (2011), 3724-3759.
- Equidistribution of Heegner points and the partition function, (with R. Masri).
Mathematische Annalen 348 no. 2 (2010), 289-317.
- The spt-function of Andrews, (with K. Ono). (Note. Thm. 1.2 should be stated for p^(4a+1)m^2, (p,m)=1, instead of pm^2.)
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 105 no. 51 (2008), 20152-20156.
- A short proof of the mock theta conjectures using Maass forms.
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 136 (2008), 4143-4149.
- q-series and weight 3/2 Maass forms, (with K. Bringmann, K. Ono).
Compositio Mathematica 145 (2009), 541-552.
- Duality involving the mock theta function f(q), (with K. Ono).
Journal of the London Mathematical Society (2) 77 (2008), 320-334.
Corrigendum. (Some numbers in Table (1.3) are corrected.)
- Modular units, divisor class groups, and the q-difference equations of Selberg.
Mathematical Research Letters (17) no. 2 (2010), 283-299.
invariants and cyclotomic unit groups from special values of modular
Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux (20) no. 2 (2008), 289-325.
- A characterization of the modular units.
International Journal of Number Theory (5) no. 2 (2009), 303-310.
forms and Eisenstein's continued fractions.
Journal of Number Theory
117 Issue 2 (2006), 279-291.
- On a
quantitative refinement of the Lagrange spectrum, (with E. Burger, A. Pekker, R. Roengpitya, J. Snyder).
102.1 (2002), 55-82.
return to homepage