Year 2001 pictures
- July 17 2001: The first batch of pictures from our new digital camera
- July 19, 2001:
- July 21, 2001:
- Visitors: Pictures of Jen, and Dick and Marybeth on recent visits.
- Quilting: Eyal and Eitan assist in a late-night quilting session.
- Paul Simons park: We took a walk with Sue Bostwick on July 29 in the new park in memory
of Paul Simons. The park is in back of the Stony Brook duck pond and
is surprisingly large.
- Pittsburgh: Ada and Eyal flew to Pittsburgh for a last visit with Saba and Sabta
before our sabbatical.
- Sibling visits: Sharon and Alan and Rony and Lisa visited us on the first weekend in August,
to see us off and help us pack.
- Early August '01: Assorted pictures of friends; Eyal's camp talent show.
- Homeless in Highland Park: Minsky-Fenicks and Glasses without a home converge on savta and saba's house
- Highland Park to Ann Arbor: We set off, travel through the Pittsburgh Fenicks, and arrive in Ann Arbor.
- Last trip to WTC: On August 22, Ada, Eyal and Eitan visited the World Trade Center. At
the time it was just a fun outing.
- Trip to England: Yair's trip to a conference in Warwick led to an (unplanned) stop at
Ida and Dima's and a (planned) stop at Jeff and Liat's. Some shots of
Cambridge are included too.
- September visitors: Jeff, Sarah and Elliot visited in September. A lot of math was done,
but not in these pictures. Also included: a trip to a fibre festival
with Mike, Amy, Ian and Connor.
- Fall pictures: Some October scenes: Eyal playing soccer; raking leaves in the backyard.
- Ann Arbor in November: Two savtas, two Halloween firemen, Richard in the woods, puppets and drawing lessons.
- Pittsburgh in November: Thanksgiving at Savta Bee and Saba Shlomo, with Sharon and Alan.
- Hanuka: Photos from around Hanuka. Candlelighters include Richard Primus,
and Brian and Roxanne Pinsky.
- Visit to Highland Park: In December we traveled to Minsky Central and met the new arrival
Zev Minsky-Primus, as well as some old arrivals.
Up one level
Yair N. Minsky